Icelandic Long Cod Skin Single
100% Pure Icelandic+™ Cod Long Skin Sticks
Our 100% natural and edible Icelandic Cod Long Skin Fish Sticks are single ingredient and contain no additives, preservatives or supplements. The Cod Long Skins are 18-22" long and weight an average of 1-oz each. They come only from the pure icy waters of Iceland and are line-caught daily and processed immediately. Not only are they delicious for your dog, they reduce tartar and plaque build-up for healthier gums and teeth. They are also a great natural source of Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids, promoting healthy skin and coat for your pet. With just one ingredient, these tasty and healthy treats are perfect for dogs with protein sensitivities.
Our natural and edible fish products offer peace of mind, as they are cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations. Because Iceland almost never gets warm, our fish always remain cold after being caught. As a result, they have less smell than other fish treats in the market.
- Pure fish treats for dogs.
- Contains Icelandic cod skins.
- For healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Full of Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Pure Icelandic fish. Nothing else.
- Line-caught fresh daily.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Our fish treats are cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% sustainably fished.
- 100% edible and digestible.
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 100% single ingredient dog treat—just fish, nothing else!
- 100% Viking—air-dried as the Vikings did in 900 A.D.
For freshness and convenience, our fish are packaged in a sturdy plastic bag. Each package contains twenty Long Skins that are 18-22" long, with a net wt. of 0.5 to 1.0 oz. of Icelandic+ Cod Long Skin Sticks. (Vase pictured not included)
THE BEST TREATS FOR THE MOST LOVED PETS.™
NOT JUST PURE, ICELANDIC PURE.™
Product of Iceland, Packed in the USA.
Crude Protein (Min) 85.5%, Crude Fat (Min) 2.42%, Crude Fiber (Max) 0.2%, Moisture (Max) 11.4%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (MIN) 1.02%