Orijen dog Tundra
Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so their Biologically Appropriate diet is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Tundra recipe provides your dog with the nourishing protein and nutrients they need, from grass-fed lamb, ranch-raised venison, duck & fish. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need.
Nourish As Nature Intended®
- Protein-powered diet your dog is meant to eat
- 85% quality meat and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw** protein including meat and fish
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
Lamb, venison, duck, arctic char, whole pilchard, duck liver, lamb liver, eggs, lamb meal, whitefish meal, blue whiting meal, mutton meal, herring meal, mackerel meal, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole peas, goat, rainbow trout, pork, duck fat, natural pork flavor, pork liver, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, lentil fiber, pea starch, whole navy beans, pollock oil, pork kidney, lamb kidney, lamb tripe, vitamin E supplement, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, collard greens, whole pears, whole apples, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, copper proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Metabolizable Energy is 3860 kcal/kg (463 kcal per 250ml/8oz cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 41% from protein, 17% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ORIJEN Tundra Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)40%
- Crude fat (min.)18%
- Crude fiber (max.)5%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)15%
- Sugars (max.)1%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.35%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.8%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.3%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.0%
- Glucosamine* (min.)400 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.